

Then, once I had chosen the songs I would use, I decided to create a timeline of where I wanted each song to go, and how it would be mixed and choreographed.

I then used turntubelist.com to create a rough idea while I was in school of what I wanted the mix to eventually sound like.
Then finally, I created the mix on a programme called audacity and exported it onto my phone. This is so that I can always access the music wherever I am, and it is easy to choreography on the go.
Even after planning the music and thinking I had everything worked out, I still had to change the list of music I chose. This is because one of the songs, Party Rock Anthem, would be too hard to choreograph, and did not run smoothly with the rest of the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment