Wednesday, 4 December 2013

4th December 2013

This week I started to choreograph the routine for my flashmob. I have been planning th e orders I want people to join the dance, the styles of each section, the people I want to dance each section and the routine itself. By the end of the dance I am looking to include 50 dancers overall, taken from different dance schools and secondary schools around the St. Neots area.

This weekend I took my UDO Street Exams in grades 1 and 2.
UDO Street Syllabus
I believe this has allowed me to progress as a dancer as it is teaching me different styles and the foundations of how to choreograph and teach these styles to others.

I also took part in two shows, the St. Neots Christmas Lights switch on, and RTC ACT - A variety performance for World Aids Day.
Riverside Theatre Company - World Aids Day
These have helped me to further myself as a dancer by giving me more confidence in myself to perform infront of crowds, no matter how large or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment